Whilst setting high educational standards Heritage Preparatory School also focuses on inspiring the individual to gain personal confidence and reach success. Developing respect and good manners in an atmosphere of integrity, kindness and strong family values sits at the heart of all we aim to achieve.
PHILOSOPHY & VALUES
- To create a school community that values respect, responsibility and resilience.
- To provide a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment.
- To follow a broad and balanced curriculum that instills a love of learning.
- To promote the importance of well-being and global citizenship.
- To build positive partnerships with parents and families.
- To develop a culture of excellence which celebrates and respects the diverse individual talents of each child.
The foundation of all we do is based on three key words:
These can be explained to all pupils, even the youngest children, through example, clear boundaries and outstanding teaching.