Founded in 2021, Heritage Preparatory School is an independent school (Primary-8 grade ) committed to educating the next generation of innovative global leaders — one student at a time. Providing a personalized experience for each student through the academically rigorous curriculum, Heritage is dedicated to “igniting the spark of genius” in every child.
The Heritage Difference
How is Heritage Different Than Other Private Schools in Houston?
Heritage Balanced Education Model
We know that in order for deep academic work to take place, a child must be known and seen and must be given room to bring their full self, their myriad questions and their bold ideas into the classroom.
What Sets Us Apart?
- No two students are alike — and no two student journeys at Heritage are the same
- Heritage customizes an educational path for every student based on interests and talents
- Heritage’s student-teacher ratio is among the lowest for Houston schools
- Heritage is a close-knit, diverse community in which every student is empowered to make a difference
- Established mentorship programs create bonds between older and younger students inside and outside the classroom
- Student innovation and creativity are nurtured across campus
- We teach K-8 students entrepreneurial, innovation, and leadership skills beyond the classroom. Students can apply for grants to develop and take their novel ideas and inventions with real-world application into the marketplace
- Our logic program for students begins in fourth grade and ensures access to the latest technologies for learning
- At Heritage students craft and invent, reflecting their own passions